Sunday, September 9, 2012

Riverside Quarry, 05/19/2012

Another Saturday and another trip to the Riverside Quarry.  We didn't have much time for climbing since I had to pack for a trip to Germany the next morning (of course we wen't climbing in Germany, did you really have to ask), so we just did a couple of routes.

We started with Amy's Nemisis climb a 5.10c called "Shattered Dreams".  I went up and got the redpoint, but I wasn't climbing very well. Amy went up on TR and still had a lot of trouble with the crux, but she'll figure it out soon I'm sure.

After Shattered Dreams I decided to just finish with Cling Thing (5.10d).  I don't know why I was feeling so tired, but I had to take once on the route because I couldn't hold onto the huge jugs through the crux.  Again, Amy TR'd the route and we called it a day.

Sorry there aren't any photos, but I'm sure that there are plenty of photos of these two route on my blog already.

No comments:

Post a Comment